1. Maybelline Define-A-Brow: I've recently discovered this brow pencil and I love it. It comes in a variety of shades for every hair colour and is dirt cheap.
2. Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner: When I can't afford MAC Fluidline I buy this liquid eyeliner. It's very long lasting and the cheapest available at the drugstore.
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow: I love these cream eyeshadows. They just need to be applied with a finger saving you money if you don't want to go out and buy eye shadow brushes.
4. Essence Clear Mascara: At $3.99 this is the cheapest clear mascara available. It keeps brows in place all day.
5. L'Oreal Voluminous: I love all L'Oreal mascaras but this one is the best. It lengthens and thickens without the irritation that most cheap mascaras cause my sensitive eyes.
2. Rimmel Blush: These are very cheap and come in a variety of pretty colours. My favourite shade is "Pink Sugar" which is a dupe for Benefit's Coralista.
3. Rimmel Stay Matte: This powder is pretty popular online right now but I used this powder for about 10 years. It works really well at absorbing oil and comes in a translucent shade to suit most skin tones.
4. Cover Girl Eyeshadow in Champagne: Yes this is an eyeshadow but I used to use this as a cheek highlighter. Highlighters are hard to find at Canadian drugstores so this is a cheaper option than something from MAC or Sephora.
5. Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer: My favourite concealer. Very brightening and I barely feel it on my skin.
6. Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation: A bit pricey for a drugstore foundation but I love Bourjois foundations more than any other brand I've tried.
2. Essence Nail Colour: These are under $2, come in lots of colours, and last pretty long without chipping.
3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat: Dries nails very quickly and protects from chipping.
4. Revlon Lip Butter: A sheer moisturising lip colour that comes in many shades.
5. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick: My favourite drugstore line of lipsticks. Comes in everything from natural nudes, to reds, and dark purples.