Sunday, December 16, 2012

What I Wore Yesterday Feat. MAC Cranberry

  I recently picked up MAC's eyeshadow in Cranberry after wanting it for ages.  It's such a beautiful, vibrant, and unique shade and I'm in love with it.



I wore it for the first time yesterday and here's how it looked:

I'm also wearing:
Eyes: Urban Decay Sin in the innor corner, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, Bourjois Khol liner, Topshop Mascara
Face: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation,MAC Pro Set Powder, Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer, MAC I'm The One Blush, MAC Hamrony Blush to Contour, Smashbox Soft Lights in Shimmer
Lips: Maybelline Lipstick in Porcelain Pink and Smashbox Lipgloss in Radiant





And here is my outfit (I really need a new camera!):

Shirt: ASOS Top: Topshop (old) Skirt: Topshop (also available at The Bay)

10 comments:

  1. That is such a nice colour eyeshadow! I think your logo at the top is really cute too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was a little hesitant of the color at first when i saw the arm swatch but it looks fantastic on your eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've wanted to try cranberry for so long! looks gorgeous on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely !
    Simple, fresh and natural , great look

    ReplyDelete
  5. replica bags in china replica hermes bags z8a98g5p27 replica bags china free shipping replica bags china you could try here i2n20a4c78 replica bags us read what he said y8n57t5m31 replica louis vuitton replica bags paypal accepted k7r46f9z19

    ReplyDelete