Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Clarins Instant Definition Mascara

  I hope everyone had a good Christmas (if you celebrate it of course).  I'm back home after 2 days away and will be reviewing a mascara I got as a Christmas present. 



  Clarins Instant Definition Mascara comes in a pretty, gold sqaure tube.  The cap has a finger grip which is a really nice touch.


  The wand of this mascara is a unique shape.  It's tapered which makes it super easy to apply mascara to your corner lashes and it's half rubber and half traditional mascara wand.


  My bare lashes are pretty non-existant.  They're straight, thin, and short so I look for mascara that is extremely lengthening and thickening.


  This is only one coat of mascara!  Clarins Instant Definition Mascara is easy to apply and I LOVE the results.  I think I've found my new favourite mascara.

5 comments:

  1. I think Clarins doesn't get enough "good press" they have lots of great products - and that mascara looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love every single one of their products I've tried yet I don't hear many people my age raving about them.

      Delete
  2. wow this really works on you! i have a ton of mascaras to go through but you just put this one on my next list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have a million and one to go through too. I might save this for last since it's the best.

      Delete
  3. Good blog.Great post! Great ideas! Thanks for sharing! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back? xoxo

    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete