Sunday, November 18, 2012

Review: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash





  I’ve had this brow pencil for a few months but I initially thought it was too dark and threw it in the back of my makeup drawer. I had previously been using the Anastasia Perfect Brow pencil in Ash Blonde and when I finished that one I decided to be smart and make use of what I already have.  I actually prefer the Brow Wiz to the Perfect Brow pencil now that I’ve been using this new pencil for awhile.
 
  The Brow Wiz is a wind up pencil that you don’t need to sharpen which is the number 1 reason why I love it.  The point always remains fine so you can draw in hairs wherever you have gaps in your brows.  I’ve always been self-conscious of my brows but I  like how they look when drawn in with this pencil. I always set my brows after drawing them in with Essence Clear Mascara.
My gross eyebrow before filling it in with Brow Wiz.
My eyebrow after being filled in with Brow Wiz and set with clear mascara.
  Although I would repurchase this pencil again I would like to try more brands first.  It is very expensive so I’d like to try something cheaper to compare.


You can get Anastasia Brow Wiz at Sephora for $29 CAD.

2 comments:

  1. What colour is the Brow Wiz? Your brows are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is Medium Ash. I think it's the second lightest? Thank you :)

      Delete