Thursday, November 22, 2012

Lunch Break Shopping Trip @ Sephora

New Sephora at the Toronto Eaton Centre



  A new Sephora opened this week at the Toronto Eaton Centre to replace the smaller store that had been there since 2005.  The new store is MASSIVE, definately the biggest Sephora I've been to.  It's even bigger than the Sephora in Times Square in N.Y.C.!

  Not only is there now a larger selection of products from brands that had previously been sold at the old location, you can now also find products by: Becca, Estee Lauder, Nude, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, & Illamasqua.  I have been waiting for what feels ever for Illamaqua makeup to be sold in Canada!  I will be doing a seperate post on Illamasqua because I think it's such an amazing and quality brand.

  I was a good girl and restrained myself from spending too much.  This is what I bagged for $23:
1. Phyto Reparative Conditioning Treatment 12ml (free)
2. Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Parfum 5ml (free with 100 Beauty Insidier Points)
3. Diesel Loverdose Eau De Parfum 7ml (free with 100 Beauty Insidier Points)
4. Kat Von D Saint Eau De Parfum 10 ml ($23)
And a resuable tote bag!

  Miss Dior Cherie is my usual perfume so I was happy to see this sample.  I'm really bad at describing scents but the Diesel perfume is really nice.  It's sweet but grown up at the same time.  The Kat Von D perfume smells like vanilla and if it wears well on my skin I'll definately pick up the full sized bottle.

4 comments:

  1. Just looking at the Diesel Loverdose Eau De Parfum 7ml, I wished I chose that for my 100 pt perk now. Super cute!

    http://beautyonrehab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the bottle so pretty? They have a few mini perfumes as 100 point perks right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to spend your lunch break! Love the stuff you got

    ReplyDelete